MINIMISING RISK. DELIVERING COMPLIANCE. MAKING IT SIMPLE.

Our services:
Ventilation & air compliance

Are you unsure where to start on your ventilation & air requirements? We will be happy to give you advice as to how to create low risk compliant systems, ensuring spend is minimised and predictable.

Did you know…?

The BS 9999 legislation on fire damper maintenance states that all fire dampers must be tested by a competent person after they have been installed and at regular intervals not exceeding two years. If you have had spring-operated fire dampers installed in your ducting, then you will need to have these tested at least every 12 months or even more frequently if they are installed in an area that is affected by high levels of dust or pollution. According to HTM-03-1 fire dampers in hospitals must also be tested every twelve months.

General Services for Ventilation & Air Compliance

  • Fire Damper Testing
  • Ventilation System Risk Assessment
  • Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEVs)
  • Kitchen Extract & Ventilation System Cleaning
  • Ductwork & Ventilation System Cleaning
  • Indoor Air Sampling & Analysis
  • Filter changes (including high efficiency HEPA filters)
  • Laundry Extract Cleaning

Air & Surface Sanitisers (Response to COVID-19)

Puradigm technology continuously kills both airborne and surface bacteria and viruses in occupied working environments e.g. offices, restaurants, meeting rooms, hotels rooms, care homes, hospitals, hotels, schools.

Independent lab result have proven that the Puradigm flow unit inactivates 97.7% of infectious SARS-CoV-2 virus on stainless steel surfaces after 4 to 6 hours of exposure when high levels of virus are present (note a further 4 to 6 hours would mean 97.7% of the remaining 2.3% would be inactivated so almost to 100%)

This is designed to be used continuously in occupied areas.

Accreditations

Let’s talk

Contact us to arrange an informal discussion based on your organisation’s needs, face to face, online or on the telephone, whatever’s more convenient for you.

Get in touch